Monday, April 5, 2010

A brand new day.

So... I've decided I'm going to try out this blogging thing.
I'm told that this is a good way to help drive traffic to my other projects.
The plan is to also use this page as a single place I can post pictures of my balloon sculptures, links to my instructional YouTube videos, and in general keep track of my adventures.
I have a lot of projects in the works right now, on top of my regular entertaining I'm also working on filming a new promotional video, I have been compiling information and concepts for a book idea I've been kicking around, and I'm thinking about developing a comic strip that I may post every once in a while.
As you can see, I've got a lot on my plate these days. School isn't getting any easier, and it will remain my top priority, so I need to find a way to work all these ideas in around my class schedule.

So, for those of you that decide to check this blog out. Thank you. I'll do my best to keep the information updated and interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment