Monday, April 12, 2010

Balloon Fashion Show

Many of you have seen the "China Email", or possibly saw this new fad showcased on one of the recent Victoria Secret fashion shows... Now Mot is throwing hit hat into the ring.
I will be building a dress to be a showpiece for a charity fashion show occurring at the end April that benefits Hudson Schools Special Education Program.
I will be uploading photos and updates as I work my way through the process ending with some pictures of the final product being worn by a model at the actual event.
This is a very exciting project for me. It's a great new challenge that has my creative juices flowing, and this is for a cause that is important to me.
I have already drawn up several concept art images of different dresses I could build, and the model that will be wearing them is working with me to decide what would be the most visually appealing.
I hope that people enjoy seeing the process.


Here are some examples of the dresses. Mine will not be of this high a caliber, but I do hope to get myself to this level some day.

Peace
Mot

No comments:

Post a Comment